- About assisting you to realize your full potential.
- About moving you from awareness to responsibility to action.
- A solution-focused, results-oriented, systematic process in which the coach facilitates the enhancement of a client’s performance, self-directed learning, and personal growth.
Coaching is not:
- Therapy, which goes into depth about various issues dealing with the past.
- Consulting, which results in giving the client the answers.
- Training, where the agenda is fixed by the trainer.
Benefits of Working with a Coach:
Coaching works when two factors are present:
- The client is willing to learn, grow, and take action.
- There is a gap between where you are now and where you want to be.
The possibilities are endless within a coaching relationship. With a coach you can:
- Take better and smarter action because you set the goals you really want.
- Have a balanced life that works well because you designed it.
- Make better decisions for yourself because your focus is clear.
- Reach for more and not be consumed in the process.
What you share with me stays with me. It is up to you if you’d like to share with others the content of your sessions, or the skills you have learned.